Fill in the form completely. This is a free service I provide whether you want to sell your home or just know what the value is in today's selling market. In the comment section, list the following, if known. The more information you add, the better I can help you determine the current selling value of your home.
1. Number of Bedrooms and Baths (full and half)
2. Basement (finished or unfinished)
3. Garage (number of spaces)
4. Acreage, if known.
5. Square footage of home, (finished and unfinished spaces)
6. Any upgrades made after you purchased the home, inside/out.
7. Any outside features (deck, patio, shed, gazebo, pool, screened porch, front porch, fence, etc.)
8. Age of your home or year built
9. Any issues that need to be addressed (leaks, not working, etc.)
THE RIGHT PRICE
I have been doing this for a long time, so you will not get an over inflated price, nor will you get a price that is under valued. My job is to get you the most money in the shortest period of time and that means the RIGHT PRICE. Assessments for tax purposes are rarely the most accurate selling price and therefore are not the right price for this purpose.
VIEWING THE HOME
I may also give you a range, since I don't get the opportunity here to view your home in person. Viewing your home in person is valuable for a couple reasons; one, to see the condition as it relates to the market competition and two, to recommend improvements that will help sell your home faster and for more money.
NOT AN APPRAISAL
Lastly, what I provide is not a formal appraisal, but a sales market value, which may be a different value than for a refinance of your mortgage. Although this is a great way to get a pre-value to see if you have enough equity to refinance and go through the expense of a formal appraisal.